As Marketing Operations Manager, you will be a key-member of the marketing team, directly contributing to the growth of our business by enabling operational rigor in the day-to-day of the marketing team. You will ensure that no lead is left behind, every marketing touch point is attributable, our technology systems work together seamlessly, our money is spent wisely, and that we operate in a coordinated way in the market
Your Day to Day
- Support the selection and management of our marketing technology ecosystem and associated vendors
- Help ensure all marketing and sales systems work in concert to provide reliable data
- Help drive coordinated go-to-market activities and planning
- Implement lead scoring practices to enable higher conversion of quality leads.
- Implement and manage marketing attribution platform – MQLs to SQLs handoffs.
- Segment and leverage the marketing database for greater campaign efficiency and effectiveness.
- Plan and execute multi-touch email campaigns, landing pages, on-site messaging, and other one-to-many communications to increase engagement – implement ongoing a/b testing to optimize.
- Develop simple forms and work with external designers and agencies to create more complex forms and landing pages to support acquisition and conversion loops
- 3+ years in digital marketing, preferably in a SaaS company
- 2+ years experience with B2B marketing automation and/or CRM software – Get Response is an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Intermediate knowledge of Google Analytics, GTM and GSC.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized marketer
- Ability to juggle multiple, demanding tasks simultaneously and with accuracy
- Experience with Account Based Marketing (ABM) tools and/or paid marketing tools is a plus