I am looking for a senior video account manager to join a growing Video-Advertising international company that located at Tel Aviv.
The video account manager will be in charge of managing accounts for our global demand partners, maintaining communication and developing relationships, working with different ad-servers in addition to the company platform, monitoring traffic, and optimizing campaigns and ensuring delivery & fill-rates to our partners satisfaction.
Further responsibilities include creating trend and analytical reports, as well as managing financial budgets and upselling.
Video Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Reach out to potential clients and manage a personal pipeline
- Identify new opportunities for the company's video division and analyze the potential of all leads
- Learn the full scope of the company's video product portfolio and determine which product to pitch to relevant leads
- Meet and exceed personal targets
- Work closely with the other teams to be ahead of the curve
- Research the digital video industry to understand current competition, industry trends and build industry knowledge
Video Account Manager Requirements:
- B.A/ BSc degree – A must (Economics/Finance/Industrial Engineering – an advantage)
- English at mother tongue level, Additional language is a significant advantage
- Knowledge / Experience in the online advertising industry – a must
- 1+ years of experience in Online Video Advertising – AOL & SpotExchange – significant advantage.
- Experience working with DSPs, SSPs and/or media agencies – an advantage
- Experience in managing the full sales lifecycle, from lead generation to closure – significant advantage
- Analytical skill and attention to detail – able to quickly find anomalies within trend and analytical reports.
- Self-starter, proactive, outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Eagerness to contribute and implement new ideas and programs to the team
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Basic technical abilities, comfortable with learning new platforms, quick learner
- Function well in a fast pacing environment, able to work under pressure
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated individual with a serious work ethic
- Proactive; able to work independently; tenacious; goal-oriented; team player
- Multitasking skills, ability to see a project from start to end
- Proficiency in MS-Office applications (word, excel, outlook)
- SAT score: +600 – an advantage
Feel that you are the right person for Video Account Manager – Demand side position? Send me your CV now: