I'm seeking for hardworking, results driven stars Business Development Manager. In the fast paced world of online media, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for identifying opportunities, negotiating and closing new partnerships in various fields.
The perfect candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, love for negotiation and long term vision.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Recruiting new advertisers in Video, Mobile & Web and make sure of their success launch
- Manage your leads and drive the full sales cycle from introducing calls to closing deals.
- Assess your clients’ advertising needs and build a campaign that best suits their needs.
- Consistently meeting and frequently beating monthly and quarterly target
- Identify potential partners and markets
- Identifying trends
- Initiate contact and negotiate terms with perspective advertisers by understanding advertiser needs, company needs, and tailoring the appropriate solution
- Thoroughly examine written contracts and negotiate terms
- Managing risks
- Bridge between Advertisers and Campaign Managers
Business Development Manager Skills & Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English – a must
- At least 1 year experience in the online marketing industry and a great familiarity with the industry (video / performance / mobile / affiliation)
- Sales experience- an advantage
- Target oriented
- Love for negotiation
- Creativity and the ability to “think outside the box”
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Fluency in other languages – a significant advantage (German / Spanish / French / Russian)
Feel that you are the right person for Video Business Development Manager position? Send me your CV now: