I'm seeking for Video Campaign Manager, who will be responsible for growing and developing assigned customer accounts, and search for new networking opportunities in online media field.
Video Campaign Manager Responsibilities:
- Contract monthly advertising campaigns with ad networks (supply and demand) and external publishers.
- Buy traffic on SSPs and DSP for the company’s premium advertisers.
- Maintain, develop, and grow global video campaigns.
- Identify new programmatic media opportunities and take actions to secure them.
- Ensure that revenue and scale targets are met.
- Recognize and solve technical issues with the help of the tech department.
- Monitor, analyze and optimize ongoing advertising campaigns.
- Expand our marketing reach by learning about new technologies and trends in the field.
Video Campaign Manager Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education/experience.
- Management & Optimization experience and great skills- Must.
- Additional experience in international online video campaigns desktop & Mobile.
- Extensive knowledge and experience using software to perform duties, including Demand Side Platforms, Ad Servers, Analytical software & tools.
- Proven ability to learn quickly and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- English language proficiency at a high level: both written and verbal. Additional languages are welcome.
- High analytical skills, advanced Excel – Must.
- Proven sales abilities.
- High level proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Fast learner with multitasking abilities.
- Good technical orientation, basic coding and/or advanced MS Excel skills – an advantage.
- Motivated, energetic and results oriented.