I'm looking for monetization manager to join our growing monetization team. You will be responsible for the full cycle of ad server setup – including set up, programming and monitoring, together with account management and biz dev activity with our partners and potential partners. This unique position combines both hands-on ad serving and new business management.
The successful candidate will possess strong analytical knowledge, problem-solving capabilities, great time management and inter-personal skills and basic programming knowledge.
- Ownership of complete ad server setup – including trafficking, dashboard configurations, troubleshooting, site optimizations, and reporting
- Manage our partnerships with the different exchanges and increase that activity by optimization
- Biz-Dev – recruiting new, premium, partners to increase our performance
- Perform quality assurance checks and debug issues with campaigns to ensure that line items and creative have been set up correctly and are delivering across all platforms and devices.
- Monitor and analyze the performance
- Fully in charge of discrepancy and ROI reports
- Identify workflow inefficiencies and address ideas to improve the ad ops process.
- Perform basic programming tasks
- Provide regular status updates and reports to the internal teams and partners.
- Proactively escalate issues and communicate potential challenges to the Head of Monetization and appropriate account stakeholder
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- Full proficiency with Excel
- High level of English – a must!
- Ability to multi-task comfortably across various projects
- Must be technically adept within the digital ad space and be able to troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and client service skills.
- Knowledge of Google AdWords, Google Analytics and DFP – an advantage