For a product company, I'm currently in search of a Video Campaign Manager to join the rapidly growing team, in order to fuel the next phase of the Company’s growth. In this role, you will manage all aspects of assigned video advertising campaigns and should have experience trafficking, tagging, optimizing and managing inventory for video ad campaigns as well as a strong understanding of the RTB space.
- Effectively represent the company through owning and managing key relationships with the most strategic clients.
- Identify opportunities to grow client spend through data analysis, research and optimization.
- Manage multiple advertiser and agency accounts; develop positive working relationships with all customer touch points.
- Responsible for day-to-day operational processes including campaign set-up, receipt of creative or tags, trafficking, troubleshooting, QA, and campaign optimization.
- Understand customer goals and key performance metrics, and utilize the company's resources and analytical tools to exceed those goals throughout the campaign.
- Leverage technical tools and quantitative data to manage campaigns to success, high customer satisfaction and renewal.
Who you are:
- Quick learner who loves to pick up new tools/software for reporting & analysis.
- Organized, detail oriented and highly focused.
- A people person – Comfortable with collaboration and can build relationships with both internal teams and external clients
- Have a high degree of creativity, self-motivation and drive.
- Solid client facing experience — Able to tailor communication to both internal and external teams.
- Creative problem solver, self-motivated and driven.
- Superhero ability to turn pressure into a calm and collected game plan
- 6 months to 2 years within relevant digital media experience.
- At least 6 months experience in the video demand side.
- High level of interest and experience in data mining and optimizations; including performance driven programs
- Experience working with Ad Exchanges, DSPs/SSPs, Ad Networks, digital advertising agencies or ad servers
- Excellent teamwork and communications skills – both inside and outside the company
- Solution oriented, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with a strong academic record
- Fluent English is a must, other languages are a plus.
Feel that you are the right person for This Position? Send us your CV: