I'm currently seeking a Customer Success Manager, with exceptional drive and communication skills to become a subject matter expert on the topics of premium demand management. The position includes managing and being responsible for all of the company’s direct advertiser relationships, starting from the on-boarding process all the way through to the day to day management.
Your responsibilities will include among other things managing the daily communications, building and increasing the activities and revenues, surpassing the company’s goals and opening new channels of business and activities with the existing partners.
The job requires cross company coordination and cooperation, which includes the sales, media, R&D and management. The position also requires good analytical skills, in order to analyze the activity and produce action items.
Additionally, you must also have a good technical orientation and problem-solving skills in order to operate the company’s platforms and to deal with new challenges as they arise. You will become well versed on how programmatic demand partners are managed across multiple publishers, supply streams and video ad formats.
You will be reporting to the VP Sales.
- 3+ months of experience in the Adtech industry – must.
- 2+ years of general experience in customer success/account management
- 1 + years of B2B sales, preferably phone/online experience
- Knowledge of online advertising platforms and technologies (ie: Ad Servers, DSPs, SSPs…)
- Well versed in all office applications. Experience working with a CRM is a big advantage
- Analytical, customer oriented,negotiation skills and sales oriented -A Must
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, fast paced, client-focused environment
- A / BSc degree – an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Mother Tongue English level is required, other languages are an advantage
- Pro-active, charismatic, professional, multi-tasking and highly motivated
Feel that you are the right person for This Position? Send us your CV: