I'm looking for a Sales Development Representative to join the team. This role is responsible for qualifying inbound leads and related inquiries, as well as reaching out to generate new leads. This role is one of the first touchpoints for prospects and has the opportunity to set the tone for the sales cycle following.
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward
- Establish active communication and engagement with prospects to create new leads and sales meetings.
- Prospect new clients and leading discovery calls to understand what the prospect needs
- Regularly follow-up with calls and emails, continuing to facilitate communication with potential and existing customers to ensure their satisfaction and identify new potential needs
- Work in collaboration with the Marketing and the Sales team to track, measure, test and improve the lead management process
- Manage an intense and high volume of business
- Achieve or exceed daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly goals
- 1+ years of SDR experience in the competitive B2B industry.
- Experience with Salesforce, or other automated well-known SDR productivity tools.
- Self-taught, self-disciplined, and highly motivated.
- Team player and great interfacing capabilities.
- Passionate and positive attitude.
- Dynamic, high energy, independent, “can do” attitude
- Amazing, impressive communication skills – written / verbal
- Excellent English level – MUST
- Experience from AdTech companies – a big advantage
Feel that you are the right person for This Position? Send us your CV: