For a great company, I'm currently in search of a Operations Manager to join the rapidly growing team, in order to fuel the next phase of the Company’s growth. In this role, you will manage all aspects of assigned clients and should have experience trafficking, tagging, optimizing and managing inventory for campaigns as well as a strong understanding of the space.
In this role, you will manage all aspects of assigned display and performance advertising campaigns and should have experience trafficking, tagging, optimizing and managing inventory for display and performance ad campaigns as well as a strong understanding of the technical integrations with ad servers.
- Effectively represent the company through owning and managing key relationships with the company's most strategic clients
- Identify opportunities to grow client spend through data analysis, research and optimization
- Manage multiple publisher and advertiser accounts; develop positive working relationships with all customer touch points.
- Responsible for day-to-day operational processes including campaign set-up, feeds or endpoints integrations, trafficking, troubleshooting, QA, and campaign optimization.
- Understand customer goals and key performance metrics, and utilize the company's tech resources and analytical tools to exceed those goals throughout the campaign.
- Leverage technical tools and quantitative data to manage campaigns to success, high customer satisfaction and renewal.
Who you are:
- Quick learner who loves to pick up new tools/software for reporting & analysis.
- Organized, detail oriented and highly focused.
- A people person – Comfortable with collaboration and can build relationships with both internal teams and external clients
- Have a high degree of creativity, self-motivation and drive.
- Solid client facing experience – Able to tailor communication to both internal and external teams.
- Creative problem solver, self-motivated and driven.
- Superhero ability to turn pressure into a calm and collected game plan
- At least 1 year within relevant digital media experience
- High level of interest and experience in data mining and optimizations; including performance driven programs
- Experience working with AdKernel / Datablocks / in-house xml/RTB/openRTB platforms (bidders) – a plus
- Experience working with Ad Exchanges, DSPs/SSPs, Ad Networks, digital advertising agencies or ad servers.
- Experience working as a campaign manager / demand partner account manager
- Solid business development and negotiation skills
- Excellent teamwork and communications skills – both inside and outside the company
- Solution oriented, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with a strong academic record
- Fluent English is a must, other languages are a plus
Feel that you are the right person for this position? Send us your CV: