I'm looking for Social Acquisition Team Leader to join our fast growing company and our Growth Team. As a Social Acquisition Team Leader, you will be leading the Social User Acquisition Team. You will be responsible to define and develop the user acquisition strategy and roadmap of social channels such as: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin. You will be responsible to drive financial performance & attaining measurable results through projects and acquisitions activities. In this role, you will also collaborate with BI, Retention, Product, Data science, Design and external teams to identify trends and insights, as well as optimize user experience, flows and messaging to drive the growth of customer base.
- You will be responsible for managing the Social Acquisition Team and external partners to ensure paid social channels activities are planned and in line with strategy to drive business results.
- Drive long term strategic, design requirements and technical requirements for all social paid channels to drive business goals.
- Define and drive testing strategy to ensure continual improvement of channel performance.
- Identify and explore new opportunities within the paid social channels landscape that are relevant for the company (audience targeting, new platforms, new tools, new features etc.).
- Work with Data science & BI teams to improve and evolve measurement, tracking, and data management platforms to gain deeper insight into impact of paid social operations.
- Develop strong relationships with our business partners to drive impactful initiatives
- Build processes, develop project plans, create a standard of excellence, and be responsible for reporting paid social activities.
- Proven track record on increase user base through social platforms such as: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin – Must
- Substantial management experience with proven leadership – At least 2 years.
- Strong data analysis skills and ability to focus sharply on driving incremental value.
- Strong business judgment & decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives
- Creative and innovative thinker who can attain first-mover advantage and maintain competitive edge in paid social landscape.
- BS or MS in exact sciences, marketing or related quantitative field – Advantage.
When you join the company, you’ll become an important member of one of the hottest startups in the world. From day one you’ll be challenged to take risks, think big, and make an impact while getting lots of love and support from the team. A few of the perks you’ll receive include: competitive salary, an awesome work environment with a company that loves its employees, and the eligibility to participate in the company's stock option plan.