The successful PPC Specialist candidate will be required to:
- Create, analyze and optimize large scale marketing campaigns, in a variety of industries on a daily basis.
- Carry out marketing research and analyze marketing performance data.
- Setting up Search campaigns & amp, handling high budgets in highly competitive markets.
- Work closely with a variety of different teams – Business & amp, Technical, to analyze and monitor the company’s marketing performance across a range of products, platforms and channels.
- Initiate and implement new analytical products, tools, and methodologies that will help improve our Marketing Performance.
- Oversee all data relating to marketing activities – defining data needs, the BI process and technical requirements.
PPC Specialist Required:
- At least 2 years of work Experience in paid search platforms – Google / Bing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics / Math / Engineering or another quantitative field.
- Proven leadership experience in data-driven projects: starting from definition, through analysis to insights.
- Excellent analytical skills & a passion for numbers.
- Results oriented, ambitious & hard worker.
- Language: English at a Mother Tongue level – a must.
- Knowledge of Additional non-English Language – advantage.
- Experience with online industries – a must.
- Self-motivated & independent thinker, in addition ability to work on several projects simultaneously.