The Social Media Analyst is responsible for implementing social media strategy. The Social Media Analyst can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to our business goals and KPI’s.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Manage and help to create marketing content (EN) to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Build and nurture social media platform-specific communities and audiences
- Support SEO strategies by understanding keyword priorities and how they integrate into content marketing plans.
- Assist in link building campaigns in coordination with the SEO goals.
- Research and administer social media tools on a daily basis in support of clients’ social media strategy
- Monitor and evaluate social media results on a daily basis in coordination with client goals and benchmarks
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Keep pace with social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Passion for social media and internet marketing industries
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Excellent English
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- 1 – 2 years experience in social media marketing with demonstrated successes
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience working with popular social media advertising platforms found in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn .
- Experience working with popular social media monitoring tools (Google, Radian 6, Twitter Search, Social Mention, Traackr, etc) and popular social media management tools (TweetDeck, HootSuite, etc)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS, WordPress, and website administrations
Feel that you are the right person for This Position? Send us your CV: