You are welcome to present your nomination to this exciting job opportunity!
The role is good point to launch start your career, as a junior project manager with relatively beginner set of skills – Ideal for graduates or nearly graduated students for their first/second serious role in the High-tech industry.
Work is a mix of work from our offices in Ramat Gan’s Diamond Exchange area and home – considering these troubled times – but should be willing to work full time from the office when things get back to normal.
If you’re highly motivated got excellent organizational skills, are detail oriented, fast learner, a good time manager & strong execution skills – then you are a good fit for this role.
What you’ll be owning:
- Manage the execution of App Production Pipeline through a team of freelancers.
From HTML coders, Designers, Content writers and mobile developers.
- Keep track of all processes and speed up execution
- Recruit new freelancers as needed and manage work loads through the team.
- Create clear status dashboards and communicate progress upwards and sideways
- Be part of the product evolution and ideas.
- Bring awesome ideas and energy with you – Must!
What you need for this role:
- Very organizedand good with creating and executing processes
- Responsible, detail oriented, fast executor
- Excellent English – verbal and written skills are a must!
- Experience with managing and hiring freelancers on platforms like -Upworks, Freelancer.com, Fiverr etc – Big advantage
- Experience with Trello, Gantt charts & Kanban work process – Big advantage
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Appreciate and understand good product design
- When needed – willing to work flexible hours remotely to answer questions from international providers
- Up to 2 years of experience in Project Management – Preferably in the tech industry – Big advantage
- If you consider yourself smart and know how to self learn new things – Excellent!